Luckily I have Asian hair, which in a way it's a curse and at the same time a blessing. Asian hair tends to be thick and straight so it's fairly easy to manage.
I do style my hair with heat and as you can see I have bleached and dyed my hair for about 5-6yrs and my hair is FRIED! LOL to say the least. So I have been wanting to get my hair back to healthy conditions and here are some products I have been loving.
Why I love this product:
- leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky
- detangles and controls the frizz in my hair
- even when I let my hair air dry , afterwards my hair feels soft and completely hydrated
- it definitely conditioned my hair and repaired a lot of the damage from heat styling and
I heard about this product through my friend Lee, from Mamichula8153 on YouTube and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! This is like the silent amazing super star that no one has discovered yet, but once it's discovered it will hit us like "wrecking ball" ;) in a good way of course LOL
Here's why I love this product:
- instantly smoothes my hair and penetrates into my hair leaving it super soft and silky
- has a strong smell, in a good way, sort of smells like hair salon :). Hard to describe the smell but it's strong in the sense that even after you finish washing and drying you hair the smell lingers for days!
- completely conditions your hair and fully repairs it
- contains bamboo extract, a natural product to regenerate and nourish the hair and silicones to smooth and give shine. Prevents hair breakage and split ends. Contains vitamins A, E, F, H (Biotin), H Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), H8 (Inositol) and Horse Chestnut Extract improve the health and beauty of the hair, helping it to grow longer.
Drugstore hidden gem!!!
Reasons to love:
- super CHEAP!!! i get these from CVS normally 2x$5 when they are on sale
- leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and super moisturized
- detangles my hair beautifully and best of all a very light weight conditioner that after you wash it out doesn't weigh down your hair
This product is a little more expensive than the usual products at the drugstore I buy, but I have to say it's amazing.
It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin